Sherwin-Williams Company Reviews. 58 reviews. Excellent. 24. Very Good. 24. Average. 9. Poor. 1. Terrible. 0. All Categories. I love the atmosphere, but like any other retail store, there are moments of stress and frustration. At first, working here is difficult because the regular contractors need to get accustomed to you, and there is a lot of products to learn. The actual process of mixing.
Comprehensive Transition Support From the moment you begin working with Sherwin-Williams, we are working with you to maximize your success. Identifying and executing the best transition plan for your business and brand, we work hard to take the risk out of your supplier and technology transitions while making sure you benefit from your Sherwin-Williams solution.
Sherwin-Williams does not have a political action committee. Sherwin-Williams’ Code of Conduct, available at investors.sherwin.com, prohibits employees from making political contributions to any political organization or candidate for political office on behalf of or for the benefit of Sherwin Williams.There are currently no open jobs at Sherwin-Williams in Bolton, Scotland listed on Glassdoor. Sign up to get notified as soon as new Sherwin-Williams Bolton, Scotland jobs are posted.Sherwin-Williams Employee Reviews. Out of 154 Sherwin-Williams employee reviews, 80% were positive. The remaining 20% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Sherwin-Williams improve their work culture. The HR team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Sherwin-Williams compared to all other departments at the company. The Operations team offered the most.
Reviews from Sherwin-Williams employees about Sherwin-Williams culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.Read More
Sherwin-Williams Company is an American Fortune 500 company in the general building materials industry. The company, with headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio, primarily engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers primarily in North and South America and Europe.Read More
Go to Sherwin Williams and buy some of their real products. The junk they sell in Lowes is not worth your time. I buy a lot of paint from SW every month. I would recommend Harmony or Cashmere for your walls and Pro Classic for the trim. Wait until they have another 30% off sale. They have them all the time. If you live anywhere in Florida I'll let you use my account to make your purchase. Just.Read More
All Products For enduring strength, beauty and performance, manufacturers of wood products trust the Sherwin-Williams family of coatings. Let us bring our art to yours for the perfect solution to all your wood finishing needs. Expand to read more about All Products. Let's Connect Are you interested in learning more about how our complete coating systems can provide a boost to your productivity.Read More
Imagine working at Sherwin-Williams before you get there. Explore the company profile and learn everything from culture to benefits.. in 6 of 239 reviews Reimbursed daycare in 7 of 239 reviews Ability to work remotely in 26 of 239 reviews Desirable office location in 48 of 239 reviews Tuition assistance in 103 of 239 reviews Paid Parental Leave.Read More
The 4 Best Sherwin Williams White Paint Colours. How to Pick the Best White for Your Cabinets or Vanity. KYLIE M EDESIGN ONLINE, VIRTUAL PAINT COLOR CONSULTANT SPECIALIZING IN SHERWIN WILLIAMS AND BENJAMIN MOORE PAINT COLOURS. Originally written in late 2018, updated and improved in 2020!Read More
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes, a division of The Sherwin-Williams Company, manufactures and distributes a complete line of advanced technology paint and coating systems for automotive and commercial refinishing industries. Providing high performance interior and exterior coatings, along with associated products, we serve a variety of customers including automotive jobber distributors.Read More
Original review: June 19, 2020. First I use to be a fan of Sherwin-Williams paint till now. I hired a professional painter, but told him I wanted him to use Sherwin Williams paint.Read More
Clean Classic WhiteThe Exact Match OE Classic color series features hand-matched colors from the most popular vehicles produced from 1950-1980. Sherwin-Williams has retrieved the original OEM color standards issued at the time of production. If you want that exact match color code M, Sherwin-Williams has it! Popular color used for striping Shelby Cobras and Mustangs Hand-matched colors that.Read More
Duration is a premium Sherwin Williams paint available in an interior and exterior version. Aside from their newer Emerald line of paint, Duration is still considered a top-quality paint. I paint homes with the interior and exterior version, and I will explain the pros and cons of the paint.Read More